~ A person will be just about as happy as they make up their mind to be ~
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Fragments II
Fragments of who I am shine through broken glass of which the wind shattered, as you have shattered my soul, with your hate, your rejection and your pain.
This blog I created so I can just talk about really whatever I feel like. I have some poems from recently and a while ago on here. And my pics since I like Photography. If you want to talk just message me, I'm totally open!
Hey, some things to know about me: (1) I'm a Christian. (2) My family is crazy, what with all 7 of us in the house! (3) I'm a Junior, and I'm home schooled. (5) I am SO NOT a morning person! LOL! If you want to talk, just message me! I'm totally open! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment