Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Girl Loves Boy

As my heart pounds walking to your doorstep, I wonder what you'll

say, I wonder how you feel, and I wonder if you love me too. But

it's to late to turn back now I rang the doorbell. As I hear your

footsteps coming to the door, I feel scared as to your reaction,

I feel powerless to your effect on me, and I feel love. As the

door opens, you step out and say "Hi" and I can't help but

through my arms around you. You grin and ask "What was that for?"

I give a nervous smile and say "Because I Love you." You stare at

me for a minute and I long for your answer, I long for any sort

of reaction, and I long for your love. After an awkard and

seemingly endless pause you look up into my eyes and dazed you

ask, " You love me?", I nodded anxiously, then without being able

to restrain myself, quickly ask "Do you like me?", "No" you

replied. Your answer broke my heart, it tore my very being apart,

your answer made it feel as though I had just dropped my love at

your feet and you trappled it. As I turned, in tears, to run

away, you grab me by the arm and pull me into a tight hug and

whisper in my ear " No, you don't understand, I've never liked

you, I've always loved you!".

No comments:

Post a Comment