~ A person will be just about as happy as they make up their mind to be ~
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Fragments I
Fragments of who I was before I met you, float by and I see I was truly ment to be with you. By your side, as the tidal waves of this world try to smuther us under the darkness. We'll stand taller then they ever thought we would.
This blog I created so I can just talk about really whatever I feel like. I have some poems from recently and a while ago on here. And my pics since I like Photography. If you want to talk just message me, I'm totally open!
Hey, some things to know about me: (1) I'm a Christian. (2) My family is crazy, what with all 7 of us in the house! (3) I'm a Junior, and I'm home schooled. (5) I am SO NOT a morning person! LOL! If you want to talk, just message me! I'm totally open! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment