Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why.........?

I am: impure, imperfect, sometimes broken, sinful, full of desires for myself, confused, and a mess! Yet, he still wants me, and all that I am. Why he loves me I will never understand for I do not love myself, nor do I love some of my thoughts and actions. So why, why are we surrounded by the ones need so desperately and don't deserve? Why were we given a second chance at life? WHY? We did nothing to deserve that chance. Yet, God gave it to us anyway. WHY? I can't fathom.......but the bible says he loved us so, so much that he gave is ONLY son to die, so that we may live. Think about it? Giving up what is most precious to you?!?! So that others may live?!? Other people that he cared for and loved as much as his own son! His own son! We are all sinners, rescued by God. Yes, it is hard to think that someone knows us better then we know ourselves and knows our inner most secrets and desires, and that that same "person" STILL loves us and gave everything he had for us. But, he did and he is God, and he is in control. Which I must remind my self of each and everyday. Through everything. Through every situation. God is in Control and has a divine plan. God, is powerful. God, is God. There are so many words that describe him and that people have used to describe him. But there is no word for him other then the fact that he..............is.................God.

No comments:

Post a Comment